Maximizing Recovery Of Compensation After A Car, Truck Or Motorcycle Accident
Virtually every personal injury law firm claims to help people who have been hurt in traffic accidents. However, not every law firm offers clients the reassurance that comes from working with lawyers with extensive experience and a track record of success. Blincow Griffin Law proudly and compassionately represents and helps local clients, as well as people from other areas who were injured in or near Charleston with injury compensation.
Our 60 years of combined experience in law practice, as well as our sincere passion for helping the injured, can be assets in your motor vehicle accident case, such as a:
- Auto accident involving one, two or several vehicles
- Truck accident involving a big rig (also called a semi truck or 18-wheeler), a delivery truck, a utility truck or any commercial vehicle
- Motorcycle or motorbike accident occurring on a city street, country road or interstate highway
- Bus, train, boat or aviation accident occurring in South Carolina (or elsewhere, affecting South Carolina survivors)
Big-Firm Experience Offering Small-Firm Attention To Our Clients
Our lawyers previously worked in large law firms before starting Blincow Griffin Law. We can therefore confidently offer the caliber of representation that injured people expect from large firms, delivered in a personalized way. We customize representation of our South Carolina clients with a focus on maximizing compensation after a car crash for:
- Medical care
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Disability accommodations, particularly important in cases of serious and catastrophic injury
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral and burial costs in fatal cases
- Losses experienced by spouses or other next-of-kin
Avenues Of Hope For The Injured Through Skillful Legal Action
Having worked with many injured people and their families, we understand how a serious motor vehicle accident can upend a person’s life, as well as a family’s way of life. We know how to uncover and prove other drivers’ negligence, such as distracted driving. We know how to resolve cases with complications such as hit-and-run accidents. Our South Carolina car accident lawyers have a reputation for facing insurers and other legal opponents effectively on our clients’ behalf. Our record informs claims adjusters that we are always ready for trial, if necessary.
We Are Ready To Take Your Case To The Next Level
During a free initial consultation, we will listen carefully, and explain how we can help and advise you on the next steps. Once you have time to think about what we discuss, if we decide to work together, we will start an investigation on your behalf right away. We can help ensure that you have access to quality medical care while your case is underway. We can help you in many other practical ways while developing compelling arguments to present to responsible parties’ lawyers and insurers – and if necessary to a judge and jury. Take advantage of our offer of a no-obligation case evaluation. Call 843-872-6449 or email us today to get started.